Oil & Gas
An active partner from upstream to downstream : delivering infrastructure
solutions that are vital for your Oil & Gas projects.
tank farm containment dikes, Stony Point - Australia
Site access & Land development
Together with the project stakeholders, we rise to the challenge of building
structures that allow access and workability for extraction, storage and
• Construction on poor and marginal soils
• Straightforward construction at sites, even in remote areas regardless
of weather constraints
Containment & Risk Mitigation
Through their intrinsic characteristics our structures contribute toward
mitigating environmental and industrial risks.
accidental flooding of aggressive liquids: Reinforced Earth® structures
are proven to withstand the drastic impact of the leakage and ignition
of cryogenic volatile fluids.
• Resist fire & thermal shock: Materials that constitute our
structures are substantially nonflammable and fire-resistant.
• Absorb stresses induced by seismic activity as a result of the
inherent ductility and resilience of our structures.
• Protect against explosions: Reinforced Earth® is a highly stable
barrier that impedes the propagation of a blast at ground level and absorbs
high levels of energy.
Production process & Storage
The versatility of Reinforced Earth® allows the design of high-level-engineering
• Support heavy loads: Even for tall walls, our structures have
the capacity to bear loads generated by cranes, piling rigs and other heavy
• Withstand vibrations: Reinforced Earth® structures are resistant
to the loads associated with industrial processes such as crushing, screening
• Constructive solution for storage: Eventually combined with appropriate
and adequate sealing materials, our structures are adapted to the storage
of liquids, waste outputs and bulk materials.
Wall - Alberta (Canada)